In most cases, unless it's a fraudulent issue, the problems will be resolved on the phone. Keep in mind that our online pharmacy doesn't decline your payment—your credit card company or bank does. Our payment processing gateways are located in Europe and China because the U.S. banks prohibit direct purchases for RX drugs. And they do not basically allow transactions from overseas.
Solutions for the most common declined payment reasons:
- The issuing bank doesn't allow the use of the card for Internet or international transactions. Talk to your bank to allow these types of transactions, then retry the credit card in 24 hours. Or, enter a new card that does allow Internet or international transactions.
- The billing address or the phone number that you have typed into the website does not match the billing details on file with your bank or credit card company.
- The account doesn't have sufficient funds or you've exceeded the card's credit limit or single transaction limit.
Important Note: Make sure NOT to mention our website, any drugs or tablets in case of communication with your bank. Instead, you can tell your bank that your transaction is related to consulting services.
- Call the support phone number that's shown on the back of your credit card.
- Tell the representative that you was trying to pay for consulting services online but that your payment was declined. Let them know the date and amount of the decline. Do NOT mention any drugs or our online pharmacy website.
- The representative will give you the exact reason for the decline and help you resolve the issue.
Once the issue has been fixed, try your payment again (in 24 hours).
Save 35% with Bitcoin
Try Coinbase.com to pay with Bitcoin. It’s great and fairly easy. Plus, I got a 35% discount I’d never used Bitcoin and didn’t have a Bitcoin wallet to open automatically, so I had to copy and paste the pay info manually in the browser. Worked perfectly and easily and payment was immediate. This way, I could use my bank card with a third party, just like with PayPal, and not have to sweat exposing my account to foreign processors. With the coupon code, the 35% discount and free shipping, the deal can’t be beat anywhere. I don’t usually write reviews, but if you’re like I was, searching for the best place to buy meds that isn’t a scam and risk to your payment info, THIS IS THE ONE. Doyle T.
You can also pay for your order using Bitcoin. The easiest and the fastest way:
- Proceed to Checkout and select Bitcoin payment option (our special 35% discount applies automatically when you click "Place Order" button. The discount will be included in the price displayed in Bitcoins).
- Send bitcoins to our wallet manually or scan the QR code with your smartphone (follow the instructions on the Checkout page).
Where to buy bitcoins?
Of course, if you are new to Bitcoin, then there is a very good chance that you do not own any! In this situation, you can spend real money to buy Bitcoin. For individuals in the United States, Coinbase allows users to buy Bitcoin directly from the app using their credit/debit card. It's lightning fast and easy:
- Go to Coinbase.com (Coinbase app is available for iOS & Android).
- Buy your first Bitcoin with your debit/credit card (instant, 3.99% fee) or with a bank transfer (no fees).
- Send Bitcoin to our Wallet by scanning the QR code on the Checkout page. In fact, it’s as simple as sending an email.
Don't be scared of high Bitcoin price. You can purchase any amount of Bitcoin (even 0.0001 BTC) and spend it at Subway, Expedia, on a new Tesla, and with us. It’s as simple as sending an email and it works like PayPal!
What are the benefits of Bitcoin for you?
You have complete control over your Bitcoin, so your account isn’t tied to any financial institutions, can’t be frozen and carries lower transaction fees than most major credit cards. Once you have learned the ropes all future transactions become a breeze, and the payments remain safe and anonymous! Also, we offer 35% discount when paying with Bitcoin. Enjoy hassle-free online shopping!
- Submit your payment only once in order to avoid a double charge. Payment processing normally takes 5-30 seconds but sometimes may take up to 10 minutes. You should try your payment with the same credit card again only the next day (in 24 hours after your payment was declined).
- You purchase will appear on your credit card statement under a different merchant name (NOT as an Online Pharmacy), so keep it in your mind. Make sure NOT to mention our website, any drugs or tablets in case of communication with your bank because U.S. banks prohibit direct purchases for prescription drugs online.