How can I track my package? Do regular deliveries have tracking numbers? Tracking does not exist? Tracking details or information not found in the system or unknown status? My parcel is not trackable. The tracking link is not working. The tracking number is not active, why? What is the estimated date of dispatch and the est ETA? Did not receive tracking info?
We’ll email you a tracking number within 24 - 72 hours after your order has been received. If you place your order on Saturday or Sunday, your order will process the same day but we will send you a tracking number on Monday.
Tip: Check your SPAM folder for order confirmation or tracking number.
Tracking Does Not Exist or Unknown Status?
Order information may not appear in the tracking system until the shipment reached your destination country, so sometimes it may show you "Tracking details not found", "Unknown", or "Pre-Shipment".
Please allow 5 to 7 business days after receiving your shipping confirmation email to track your shipment. We’ll send you a tracking notification by email once your tracking number is live.
What Is Your Tracking Number?
- LTxxxxxxxxxSG (Singapore Post) - Doesn't require a signature upon delivery;
- EMxxxxxxxxxIN (EMS Express) - Requires your signature.
- RMxxxxxxxxxIN (Registered Airmail India Post) - Doesn't require a signature upon delivery. NOT trackable all the way but passes customs easily;
We Always Use The Easiest Route Possible
We ship all orders via the fastest and shipping method available at this moment. We reserve the right to change the delivery method you have selected to ensure your package is delivered as soon as possible and successfully clears at customs. Sometimes, due to delays at customs in India, we may change the Express shipping option (available only from India) to Regular or Standard delivery from Singapore LTxxxxxxxxxSG, so that your parcel will successfully pass through customs in Singapore and will be delivered to your door faster than Express from India.
In addition, Express EMS parcels have a greater chance of being detained at customs. For this reason, we ship bulk orders by Registered Airmail (not trackable) as parcels with the following tracking numbers RMxxxxxxxxxIN attract less attention from customs officers. Packages containing many modafinil tablets are being shipped from Singapore ONLY via Standard shipping option to avoid any delays at customs.
Will I Be Required a Signature?
- Yes, you will be required to sign for your package if your tracking number has the following format EMxxxxxxxxxIN.
- Tracking numbers LTxxxxxxxxxSG and RMxxxxxxxxxIN do not require a signature.
If you wish to receive the package with no signature, please make sure to mention "No signature" in the Special Notes section on the Checkout page (under your shipping address).
How Can I Track My Package?
Regardless of the origin country we have sent your package (India or Singapore), you can always trace the full path of the order with your local parcel tracking service. The tracking information typically becomes available on the local websites once your package reaches the destination country.
- Go to your local parcel tracking service;
- Enter your tracking number (e.g. LTxxxxxxxxxSG)
- Get tracking results. See how it works >
Please note that shipments sent via Regular Airmail (RMxxxxxxxxxIN) are NOT trackable all the way and do not require a signature.
Unfortunately, we're unable to provide an exact ETA. The delivery time is not always stable, and it is out of our control, too, because it is dependent on delays at customs (mostly, at the US ports and especially in NY), cargo flights, and many other factors.
Total delivery time (usually 7-12 business days) depends on many factors and your rough estimates are as follows:
- shipping time from overseas (usually 5-10 business days);
- customs clearance time (typically 2-3 days);
- in-country shipping time (normally 2, max 5 days depending on your local postal provider).
Tracking Tool (worldwide)